Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Lucky Cat Series 12 Ep3 - Musical Niceness and Apple Som Tam


Listen here:


Playlist:

  • My Whole World is Falling Down - Ken Parker (Bamboo 7")
  • Love Yourself - Future Groove (Pure Vinyl 7")
  • Touch of LoveTokyo 99 and Hiroshi Sawa (King Label Hits vol 9, 1968, LP)
  • Rokudan - Izumi-Kai Original Instrumental Group (Classical Japanese Koto, Everest Records LP)
  • Take Me Darling - The Heptones (The Heptones On Top, Studio One LP)
  • My Man - Marcia Aitken (Joe Gibbs 12")
  • Blouse and Skirt - Trinity (Joe Gibbs 12" - version style, DJ cut carries on from the vocal)
  • Get Up Edina - Desmond Dekker (UK Island 7")
  • I Love You with All My Heart - Fitnete Rédja and the Central Albanian Group (Tirane Albanie 10" LP on the ARTEXPORT label)
  • Passion - Jo l'Auvergnat (Valsez Musette Avec Jo L'Auvergnat, 10" LP HMV)
  • I'm in Love - The Techniques (Treasure Isle 7")




No comments: