Monday, March 31, 2014

Lucky Cat Series 8 Starts This Saturday!

I am extremely happy to announce that I will be back on air for series 8 of Lucky Cat this Saturday 5th April @3.30pm.

Series 8 will include:
  • exclusive mixes from Chinese musicians
  • a look at the Philippino film industry
  • an exploration of Chinese Buddhist festivals such as Qing Ming
  • a discussion of the concept of Shangri-La in relation to Tibet


The Dim Sum Lunch Box returns but I need your help - please email me with any recipes or restaurant reviews or recommendations!  I would love to share your food knowledge with listeners!  luckycatzoe   at  gmail.com
Thank you.

A massive thank you to the talented and kind Josue at Fresh Brewed Illustration for another fabulous artwork for series 8 (above).

Tune in on 104.4FM in London or via www.resonancefm.com anywhere!
The series will run for 7 weeks.


No comments: