Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lucy Cat S6 Ep 15 Podcast - Win Your Own Personal Lucky Cat Mix


Here's this week's fundraising special. I was joined by Resonance FM stalwart Robin the Fog for this episode.

PODCAST LISTENERS WE NEED YOUR HELP:

Please bid on any item in the Resonance FM auction (http://resonancefm.com/auction-2012) and cc me (luckycatzoe@gmail.com) on your email bid to auction@resonancefm.com. I will then send you an exclusive Lucky Cat goodie bag including DVDs, kawaii items, a TVB Journey to the West phone charm, AND if your bid is £50 or more I will make you your own personal Lucky Cat mix. Yes that's right - your very own 1 hr mix made by yours truly for your ears only. You choose the theme and I shall go into the vaults of my vinyl collection and make you your own mix!

Please show your support for Resonance - if we're not on air you will miss us. Thank you.

No comments: